We are pleased to announce the new Phaser Editor v1.1.2 release.
The main reason of this version is to support the new Phaser v2.4.6. In addition we include a couple of new features and fixes that we find very useful.
- Embedded Java runtime (JRE). Now to run Phaser Editor you don't need to install any software. It runs out of the box.
- Added the GameMechanicsExplorer examples as project templates. Probably you are familiarized with the great GameMechanicExplorer website; we added those examples as project templates so it is very easy for you to run the examples but also modify and test it again.
- Integrated offline help. Both the Phaser and Phaser Editor documentation was added to the local help (
Help > Help Contents). It makes easy the task of browse and search into the Phaser and Phaser Editor docs. In addition users can open a docked little help window (
Help > Dynamic Help) and get hints and links related to the active views and editors.
- Use default Eclipse appearance. In previous versions of the editor we used a modified version of the the Dark theme of Eclipse. In this release we decided to remove it and use the default themes of Eclipse. We think it makes the product to look more professional and it is more friendly with third-party components. If you like dark, you can change it in
Window > Preferences > General > Appearance > Theme, and
... Appearance > Color Theme.
- Chains, Phaser examples project templates and Phaser API editor completions was updated with the Phaser v2.4.6 data.
There is a lot to do, and we are excited waiting for the new world that Lazer promises!
- In the main menu, select the
Project > Reset Project Libraries.