Today we are releasing the v1.4.1 of Phaser Editor!
Previous v1.4.0 was a preview version with MacOS support, but now it is stable and released as v1.4.1.
In this release some minor bugs was fixed and the new documentation was included.
- Fixed the TypeScript code generation (public Group field).
- Missing Design folder in the "simplest" project template.
- Animation dialog: update combo-box when an animation is deleted.
- Scene editor: enable the user to insert code at the beginning of the generated file.
- Improved the texture packer editor in MacOS.
- Added the new documentation, to the editor offline docs and the website.
- Fixed some keyboard events in the scene editor in MacOS.
If you have a Phaser Editor installed you can update it following these steps.
In the previous v1.4.0 we released lot of features, take a look.
See you soon! Arian